What can one do on a rainy day in the Wetlands?
- Sleep In... After about 09h00 the rain stop from time to time and the various walking trails will not disappoint.
- Walking Trails - The walking trail at the end of McKenzi street has many small animals and birds. The trees do give some protection against sudden rain.
- Crocodile Center - This is a must, best on rainy day
- Drive amongst the new routes on the Eastern Shores... Rhino Card will help cut the cost
- Trip to iMfolozi Hluhluwe. Early morning sitings is good at the Memorial gate is excellent. Lunch at the Centenary Center.
- Movies at Richards Bay. 76km South of St. Lucia. Big Shopping Center, Harbor and Nu Metro Movies